The SANC office opening on Monday 8 June 2020
5 June 2020
Dear Nurses and Stakeholders
Following the pronouncement of Alert Level 3 by the President of South Africa, the SANC Senior Management team has been working on site since Monday, 1 June to ensure a safe SANC environment for the return of staff to the office and for access by the SANC clients and stakeholders.
The SANC office will therefore be open to the public as of Monday, 8 June with strict measures to protect both clients and staff.
The following will be effected:
- Everyone visiting the office must wear a face mask;
- The required social distancing will be duly applied in and outside the building;
- Temperature screening at the entrance by Security guards;
- Assessment questionnaire will be provided to be completed by all visitors;
- Sanitizer will be made available at the entrance; and
- Only 10 people at a time will enter the building. This is in compliance with requirements as informed by the building size.
We are looking forward to seeing you again and be of assistance.